May 14, 2005

Mtv Said Tell Them Why I Am Unique! Lord Have Mercy

My name is Sarahjoy (yes, one word, please!). I am called Dungeon Princess because I live in a tiny tiny cottage apartment under a large house which has the feel of a dungeon. The dungeon is located in rural Silverado Canyon (in Orange County). Silverado is a old silver mining community with log cabins built in early 1900's and 10 minutes away from Irvine. We have no mail delivery and the original outhouse is still out back. I've seen about 5 rattle snakes, a few scorpions and tarantulas and a mountain lion or two since I've lived here. Heads do turn when I walk in the room ~ and have since a child ~ and I DON'T know why! I know what I want from the opposite sex and also find women to be beautiful. I have been lead singer and back up for various bands, I have great stage presence and a strong voice. I work daily with 1,500lb beasts (I compete on hunter jumper warmblood horses). I have ridden amateur/professional for 16 years. In honor of my passion for riding and competing on beautiful horses, I have my horses' registration emblem and registration numbers tattooed on my left hip. My vehicle is a 3/4 ton white Dodge truck which is perfect for hauling my 4,500lb horse trailer around the west coast. (Dooleys make my head turn though). I am an Orange County Cowgirl/Hard Rock Chic. I have 12 tattooes and a few piercings including my name Sarahjoy on my spinal cord from my neck to my waist and the word "WARNING" on my right hip referencing Atmosphere's "Fuck You Lucy". I am a professional model despite my 5'3" height. Before Tom Cruise had his teeth fixed, I had "Tom Cruise teeth" (center of my mouth doesn't align with center of my lips). I voluntarily lived in a sober living house (2 times). One chic (roommate) was just out of prison, her uncle was head of some aryan movement and had both a husband and a wife in prison still. Another roommate had two broken ankles, just out of prison also. By Sarahjoy

No comments: