September 27, 2006

Addict Behavior Me On Drugs Vs Me Clean

My Abilities & Skills As A Drug User:
All you wanna' do is score more (my drug of choice was meth)
Your emotion options are: you are either 'high' or angry, cuz you're not
Nothing matters
You hear ghosts & voices coming from places where you know they shouldn't be
You can drive around for hours because you are lost because you are outta' it (inside your own neighborhood, nonetheless)
You have trashed every relationship with family and friends
Your skin is yellow, you don't eat and you are always sick
Your teeth and gums are starting to hurt because the junk that makes up meth is rotting them away.
Too many to list ~ and ~ some, I'd be ashamed to list
My Skills And Abilities Today:
I am working on 2 years clean
am running a hunter-jumper barn
This weekend I am hauling 6 horses in my 3/4 ton Dodge and I will be both competing and working with clients who will be competing.
You need to know this is a miracle.
A common theme for users is 'drugs = prison, institutions ..... or death,' but somehow, with my Higher Power's help, I am competing on my mare, Perfect C, and professionally representing my sport.
How hot is that! By Sarahjoy Subscribe in a reader

No comments: